The country’s top names in leadership will share advice, stories, and strategies at a conference in Nashville, Tennessee, this spring.
- Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership Summit 2023 has announced several of its headlining speakers.
- Clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson, author Malcolm Gladwell, leadership expert Patrick Lencioni, and others will be speaking this spring at the summit.
- EntreLeadership Summit is an annual event hosted in different cities around the U.S. that discusses business leadership for businessmen and team leaders.
- The next event is a four-day summit for business leaders taking place at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, from May 30 to June 2, 2023.
- “At Summit, you’ll get the tools you need to strengthen your leadership, inspire greatness in your team, and transform the future of your business,” says Ramsey Solutions.
- Registration for the event is open.
Why it’s News
Dave Ramsey is one of the most popular money management experts in the U.S. and runs one of its most successful faith-based companies as an extension of his radio show and speaking tours.
Ramsey is promising that the 2023 Summit will be an opportunity for any leader that wants to invest in themselves and the teams they are building.
“This event is for anyone in business leadership who wants to expand their thinking with dynamic keynotes from the world’s top business and thought leaders. You’ll have a blast as you learn the secrets to success at this action-packed event,” says Ramsey Solutions.
“You’ll learn from the top minds in leadership about how to grow your business and become a better leader. Topics in previous years have included hiring and retaining great talent, leading through hard times, building a winning team, delegation, mental health, time management, uncomfortable conversations and more.”
Jordan Peterson is a New York Times bestselling author of 12 Rules For Life. He is one of the most popular public intellectuals in North America and will be bringing his unique perspective on self-help and meaning to the business world.
“His original self-analysis program, the Self-Authoring Suite, has helped over 200,000 people resolve the problems of their past, rectify their personality faults, and enhance their virtues, and radically improve their future,” says Ramsey Solutions.