Forbes compiled a list of the seven most successful companies to come out of the ABC TV show Shark Tank.
- In the last 13 years, more than 600 businesses have received money from celebrity investors on the popular TV show Shark Tank.
- It is estimated the sharks have given around $207 million in funding over the course of the show, and many of the companies have gained huge popularity since.
- The top seven companies from the show, according to Forbes…
- Everly Health: latest valuation of $3.45 billion
- Dude Products: estimated worth of $300 million
- Beatbox Beverages: estimated worth of $200 million
- Blueland: estimated worth of $10 million
- FreePower: estimated worth of over $150 million
- Bombas: estimated worth over $100 million
- Poppi: estimated worth $50 million
Why it’s news
reach success—although many have failed. A considerable number went on to be largely successful.
Forbes compiled a list of seven of the most successful companies that received funding from Shark Tank investors.
One of the highest-grossing companies is Bombas socks, which now has an estimated worth of more than $100 million. The company was on season six of the show in 2014. The company provides a specially made pair for every sock sold to someone experiencing homelessness.
Everly Health is another company that won big from Shark Tank on season nine in 2017. The company sells at-home health tests covering everything from STDs to cholesterol screenings. Everly Health is estimated to be worth around $3.45 billion.
Dude Products, the maker of Dude Wipes, the flushable wipe secured a deal on season seven in 2015. The company has been named one of the biggest stocking stuffers of the past holiday season and is estimated to be worth around $300 million.
Beatbox Beverages landed a deal on season six in 2014 and is now worth around $200 million. The company makes wine-based drinks in a box that looks like a beatbox. For an alcoholic beverage, it lands on the healthier side with only 120 calories with 7 grams of sugar per serving.
Eco-conscious cleaning brand Blueland landed a deal on season 11 in 2019 and is now worth more than $10 million. The company aims to eliminate single-use plastic used for cleaning products and is in Costco, The Container Store, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Wireless charging company FreePower is worth more than $150 million after securing a deal with the sharks on season 11 in 2019. The company makes wireless chargers that can fuel up multiple devices on any surface.
The last business Forbes named as a top successor was Poppi. A soda alternative company that makes prebiotic sparkling drinks with cider vinegar. The company is worth more than $50 million after reaching a deal on season 10 in 2018.