In the book The New Roaring Twenties: Prosper In Volatile Times, American economist Paul Zane Pilzer explains how the financial world is shifting and gives personal insight into ways to find new pathways and gain financial success.
- Pilzer says that America is entering the roaring 2020s, and the next 10 years will be filled with cultural and financial changes.
- He explains that he sees a better world in the future and gives 12 economic and societal pillars that will be crucial to help readers navigate the new financial world and find personal and financial success.
- Economic pillars…
- Explosive technology-driven wealth
- An energy revolution
- Job market upheaval
- Accelerated arrival of artificial intelligence (AI) robots
- The gig economy
- Universal basic income
- Societal pillars…
- Growing influence of millennials
- Expansion of the sharing revolution
- Consumer surplus
- Shift from GDP to gross national happiness
- A new Pax Americana/China
- The Russian wild card
Why it’s important
Just as it did in the original roaring 20s, the world is shifting into a new age filled with cultural changes, new challenges, and financial opportunities and American economist Paul Zane Pilzer is helping readers overcome it.
Pilzer says the economic change coming over the next decade will be crucial, and in order to survive and navigate the new financial world, certain economic and societal things need to be accomplished.
In the book, he gives readers a guidebook on how to navigate finances following the pandemic and avoid the current economic fallout that is happening as a result of the many virus-induced shutdowns.
He gives readers the essential framework of 12 economic and social pillars to follow in order to forge a path within the new economic world and gain financial success.