In his book Joy of Agility: How To Solve Problems And Succeed Sooner, founder and CEO of agile consultancy Industrial Logic Joshua Kerievsky explains how to be agile in work and life to solve problems and succeed sooner.
- In his book Kerievsky gives readers six steps to being agile in both life and the workplace, along with real-life examples of agility.
- He states that agility isn’t a framework but a way of life that requires practice, and once it is perfected, it can help people overcome problems quickly and adapt to chase easily.
- The six steps of agility Kerievsky teaches readers to learn…
- How to distinguish between being quick and hurrying
- Gain better balance and collaborate gracefully with others
- Prepare and practice being poised to adapt
- Take deliberate steps to drive out fear
- Grow a solution by starting minimal and evolving
- Overcome obstacles by being readily resourceful
Why it’s important
Agility is the ability to move quickly and easily and to think and understand quickly and author Joshua Kerievsky says if you can learn to be agile in work and life, you can learn to solve problems and succeed sooner.
Joshua Kerievsky is the founder and CEO of Industrial Logic, one of the oldest agile consultancies in the world. In his book Joy of Agility: How To Solve Problems And Succeed Sooner, he teaches readers how to understand agility and use it to become successful,
He explains that learning to be agile isn’t a framework or formula, but it is a way of being that requires patience, practice, and skill. He explains that if you learn to be agile in your life and workplace, you can quickly succeed.
In the book, he explains that to be agile, you must know the difference between being quick and hurrying. You can do a job quickly and efficiently, but if you are in a hurry, you are likely to mess up and not do your best work. The key is to learn to be quick but not rush yourself.
He shares six steps to becoming agile along with real-world stories and experiences of people and teams who learned the process and how they became successful, and how readers can do the same.
The book was published on February 7, 2023, and is available to order on multiple platforms.