In his book Start, Stay, or Leave: The Art of Decision Making, Fox News host Trey Gowdy gives readers his framework of making decisions and how it has guided him through life.
- Gowdy gives readers the framework for making a decision for any questions that may arise.
- He explains that when it is time to make a decision, it comes down to three simple options: start, stay, or leave.
- In the book, he explains how he developed this framework, how it has impacted every major decision he has made in his life, and how readers can do the same.
Why it’s important
Everyone will have to make an important decision at some point in their life, and Trey Gowdy has faced numerous decisions in his years.
In his book Start, Stay, or Leave: The Art of Decision Making, he explains that three simple options can answer every significant decision: start, stay, or leave.
He explains how to choose the three options and make a confident decision by…
• crafting your unique vision of success
• consulting your dreams with wisdom (and knowing when to revise them)
• assessing the price worth paying to achieve your goals
• balancing logic, emotion, and fear when facing a new challenge
• take the right advice, from the right people (and block out everyone else)
• chart the course of your life with the end goal in mind
“The best guide I’ve read to help people analyze, make, and own their decisions…Make a great decision and read this book,” says Fox News anchor and former White House press secretary Dana Perino.