Sometimes the key to improving your life circumstances is shifting your perspective rather than your situation, at least according to lifestyle creator Tinx.
- In her book, The Shift: Change Your Perspective, Not Yourself, podcaster and lifestyle creator Tinx examines how a person’s perspective can alter their situation.
- Using a combination of humor and brutal honesty, Tinx asks readers to take a closer look at themselves and how they affect the outcome of their journeys.
- Tinks asks readers to use small but powerful shifts in thinking to fuel their path to personal growth and enjoyment.
Why it’s important
Tinx guides readers through an in-depth self-analysis to look at every aspect of their lives in a new way, reevaluating love, friendships, and happiness. These changes in perspective can allow personal growth to be a tool that is empowering rather than fatiguing.
Using personal anecdotes and learned wisdom, The Shift is a compilation of all of Tinx’s wisdom in the world of decision-making and approaching relationships. Through the good and the bad stories of her own life, Tinx explains to readers how they can change their approach to find a more empowering path and embrace their self-worth.
Through all of her advice and wisdom, Tinx delivers her message with a heavy dose of humor, teaching readers that while the journey of self-improvement is essential, having fun along the way is just as important.
Here are just a few of the things Tinx covers in The Shift:
- Resetting the scarcity mindset
- Using her Box Theory dating philosophy
- How to focus on the fulfilling things in life
- The best revenge is a life well lived
- Understanding your worth makes you a better partner
Christina Najjar, known by Tinx, is a popular podcast host, lifestyle creator, and advice expert. She reaches her audience by delivering brutal honesty wrapped in humor. On her podcast, Tinx has a loyal following of fans who go to her for advice and a good time. Tinx launched a podcast and live call-in radio show called It’s Me Tinx in 2022. She was named one of the Forbes Top Creators of 2022.
The Shift was published by Simon & Schuster May 23, 2023.