In her book, Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom, entrepreneur Candy Valentino gives readers an insight into how to become successful.
- In her new book, entrepreneur and real estate investor Candy Valentino gives six ordinary steps anyone can take to be successful.
- She explains her steps to create a seven-figure business with no money or connections and how others can do the same.
- Valentino says there are six easy steps that anyone can take, and you do not have to be educated or connected in society to succeed.
Why it’s important
Many people dream of creating their own business and being successful, but most don’t know where to start.
Many people are held back from starting their own business, fearing they do not have enough money to get it off the ground or that they are not connected enough with other people for it to become successful.
Candy Valentino started her first business when she was just 19 with no money or connections and says anyone, no matter the amount of money in their bank account, how many people they know, or the level of education they have, can start a business and make it successful with six ordinary steps.
The six steps she outlines:
- Long-term investing strategies
- How to recession-proof your business
- Ways to keep money out of the IRS’ hands
- What to teach your children about money
- How to establish financial protection and security
- The secrets to keep more of the money you make (in order to invest more)
She says if people take these six key steps and learn to do them well than they have the stepping stones to create a successful business.