In her book Two Weeks Notice: Find the Courage To Quit Your Job, Make More Money, Work Where You Want, And Change the World, marketing expert Amy Porterfield explains her personal experience on how to quit your job and make your dream life a reality.
- Online marketing expert Amy Porterfield describes in her book the step-by-step process of how she quit her job and became an eight-figure business owner.
- She explains to readers how to take control of their situation and learn to become their own boss.
- She shows readers how to quit their job and start an entrepreneurial journey while feeling empowered.
- In her book, she reveals…
- You don’t have to know every detail of your business to get started
- Tips to overcome the five most common traps bosses use to keep you in a job
- How to build a foolproof marketing plan
- The keys to starting and building a successful business
- How to overcome the fear of quitting your job
- The book is currently available for pre-order and will officially be published February 21, 2023.
Why it’s important
Many people worldwide dream of quitting their job and becoming their own boss, but many are scared to take the jump.
Amy Porterfield decided to quit her job, start her own business, and change the world, and she is sharing her step-by-step process with everyone.
In her book Two Weeks Notice: Find the Courage To Quit Your Job, Make More Money, Work Where You Want, And Change the World, Porterfield reveals how she quit her job, chased her dreams, and became her own boss with financial freedom.
Not only does she give her story of success, but she also gives helpful insight, tips, and inspiring stories of others.
The book provides step-by-step processes even if you have no idea what you want your future business to look like, Porterfield can help and give tips to liberate you from your current job and get you on the path to success.
“My only regret is that this book wasn’t around when I started as an entrepreneur. Amy does a remarkable job breaking down the steps for creating a passion-filled life and business. If you’re a woman dreaming of breaking through the glass ceiling to create a life on your terms and enjoy the process along the way, this book is exactly what you need,” says New York Times best-selling author Mel Robbins.