The Leaders’ content team is looking for a part-time (20hrs/week), purpose-driven, coachable, and capable writer who is dedicated to excellence. The writers at Leaders.com are the backbone of our mission to deliver content that empowers today’s leaders to lead with purpose and a servant’s heart. Our writers produce world-class articles in business, leadership, and wealth verticals. This person should have a desire to take direction and write and edit content.
- Crafting world-class news articles on Leaders.com
- Doing a first edit and grammar check in Grammarly before first drafts are sent to the editor for
- Crafting short biographies
- Implementing SEO guidelines for writing projects
- Conducting SEO edits on existing content
- Uploading and editing content in WordPress
- Making the appropriate suggested edits given by the executive team, head of content, senior editor, or other writers
- Operating within a content calendar, owning your assets, and working within a growing content team
- Being self-motivated and consistently delivering your best work on time
- Learning the values of Leaders (identity, purpose, servant leadership to name a few) and implementing these into the content
- Working alongside an editor to produce world-class content, each one better than the last
Experience & Requirements
- Ability to take feedback humbly and put it into practice
- Comfortable working on a highly productive team that loves accomplishing goals designed to transform the world
- High level of integrity and shares Leaders’ core values which are rooted in truth
- Highly motivated to start a career in professional writing
- Experience with WordPress, crafting content for SEO, and writing leadership, business, or wealth articles are all big pluses
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do:
At Leaders, we’re redefining what it means to lead. Through our unbiased and relevant news, education, and inspiration, we’re cultivating a platform for purpose-driven leaders, infusing the business world with a much-needed dose of integrity, wisdom and hope.
Leaders is a fully funded company and we are tenacious, flexible, data-driven, unafraid, eager to take great ideas and test them, and we’re building FAST! It’s this approach that will give us a competitive advantage, and position us to compete with media giants like Forbes, Business Insider and Masterclass.
Meet Our Founders
Josh Axe is the Founder and CEO of Leaders. Dr. Axe, as he is known around the world, is also the founder of Dr.Axe.com and Co-Founder of Ancient Nutrition, and the author of multiple New York Times bestselling books.
Leaders is co-founded by Shannon Terry, who has 25+ years experience in sports and entertainment media. Terry previously founded 247Sports (acquired by CBS Sports), Pop Culture Media (acquired by CBS Interactive), and co-founded Rivals.com (acquired by Yahoo!).
Be a servant-leader obsessed with adding value and helping others grow to their maximum potential.
Inspire leaders to have a purpose, a mission and live a life of significance that will influence people for good and make earth a heavenly place.
Excellence in Everything
Do everything with excellence, give 100% and run to win the race.
Committed to Constant Growth
Stay humble and hungry. Take ownership in all areas of your life committing to grow both personally and professionally every single day.
Leaders Team Perks:
We’re fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our team is full of talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about coming to work. But these awesome perks help just a little too:
Flexible work schedule
Dependent upon experience